Gh, Home Buyer in Monroe, NJ

I need some insight on commuting to nyc from monroe nj, are there buses, which ones are they and how long do they take? Also any park and rides?

Asked by Gh, Monroe, NJ Wed Dec 23, 2009

Answers

3
Danielle Monaghan’s answer
I hope you were able to get the answers you needed from the info provided by the other agents! If not, I would be more than happy to call for you and find out the approximate travel times to NYC, and where the stops are. Are you also looking for a home? I work in the area and I can help you find a great home. There are many for sale! Please feel free to give me a call or email me.

Thanks and good luck,

Danielle Monaghan
ERA Advantage Realty
Danielle>Monaghan@ERA.com
732-522-0290
Hi GH,

NJtransit.com is your best source as mentioned below. I could give you a better understanding of what your typical commute would like depending where in Monroe you are. If you have any more specific questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Best

Natasha and Artyom
Rogov Team
RE/Max Central
908-216-5066
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
Hello GH,
Yes, there are buses to NYC and park and rides. Your best source to view informaiton is http://www.njtransit.com. The site will even estimate commuting times and fees. Happy Holidays!
Pamela El-Ghoul
Weichert Realtors
732-577-0440
Best 732 236-8608