California M…, Real Estate Pro in 92075

I do not drive, how is the public transportation if I decide to live on the outskirts of the city?

Asked by California Mortgage Broker, 92075 Sat May 12, 2007

Answers

2
Driving in Denver is not required! Denver has an excellent bus system (RTD), additionally this past year a second Light Rail line was added. The voters have OK'd Fastracks which will add 119 more miles of rail. This is good news for citizens. Living along the Light Rail Corridor is getting easier and easier since every major home builder has a plan or has built a complex along the current line. If you prefer to live a few miles away from the light rail you can take a "feeder" bus to the Light rail. Public transportation is alive and well in Denver! Housing is available in many price ranges too. Best wishes...I'm including photos of Art along the rail. Enjoy!
3 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2007
There are many options. The bus system-- and the light rail (train). Feel free to contact the Chamber of Commerce -- for all options and details.