Kelvin Ratcl…, Other/Just Looking in Saginaw, TX

I am looking to purchase a home in the Fort Worth or Saginaw area and I need a realtor that can help me find a nice neighborhood and good schools.

Asked by Kelvin Ratcliff, Saginaw, TX Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

23
We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!
http://www.hhafinancial.com
I live in Saginaw and grew up in Fort Worth so I'm very familiar with both areas. If you'd like to have some help when you drive around, check out my mobile app: http://app.kw.com/KW1HMZX3U. I'd love to help you find your dream home! Call me at 817-455-1265
A nice timely response. This question was asked over a year and a half ago!
Flag Mon Jan 20, 2014
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAM"

I absolutely love Saginaw/Haslet area. If there is anyway in which I can earn your trust please feel free to contact me. I will save you both time and money by paying close attention to you needs. I have previewed over 27 plus estates in the saginaw region within the past 30 days and ready to find you the home of your dreams.

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
http://www.blissful-estates.com
You've gotten lots of great responses!

I live in that area and have helped many clients sell and buy in there. I'd love to help you do the same. It's a great place to live!

What are you looking for in a real estate agent?

That's the first question to ask yourself...even before ask yourself what you are looking for in a new home. You most definitely want someone honest, energetic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable...someone who will answer all your questions and more.

I'l love to help you! GIve me a call and we will talk. If we don't hit it off, you can always call someone else.

Deb McNeill
817-798-2420
deb@flyingMteam.com
Small World Realty
Hi Kelvin,

I live about 5 miles north of Saginaw in Haslet and know the north Fort Worth area very well. I've built over over 100 homes in various communities in the North Fort Worth area during my construction career also.

Feel free to contact me 24/7

Nathan Beckey, Realtor, Builder

Exclusive Properties Texas

817.691.3602
Hi Kelvin
I hope you found an agent to help you find that home you were looking for. If not please feel free to contact me, we will work together at your pace to help you find what you need!

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

Web Reference: http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.com
We're happy to help if you have not already decided on a Realtor.

Sloan Yorek & Will Ligon TEAM
817-223-5435
817-680-2385
sloan@brants.com
will@brants.com
"Meeting your needs and exceeding your dreams!"

I would love the opportunity to work closely with you and yours. Purchasing a house is a big decision let me help this transition be both fun and rewarding. Please feel free to contact me in regards to helping you with your search. I will take 3minutes of your time and send you over a comprehensive list of properties that fit your exact criteria. I look forward to assisting you, God Bless!

3xUS Army Veteran/ Real Estate Consultant
Jospeh Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-675-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
Well we also would love to help you. I do have to say that JSmith is not giving good advice. They may think they are saving money in actuality they are not. They are not doing you any favors. You need buyers representation to make sure your best interest are first. So do your self a favor and don't cut out the Realtor. It doesn't cost you anything the seller pays the realtor fees.
Any of us would live to help you. I have sold several in the Saginaw-Northwest area.
Gooduck in your decisions We would appreciate at least the opportunity to talk to you.
Have great mortgage people we can refer you to if needed.

Kim Sullivan-817-797-4706
Or
Shawn Jackson- 817-521-0125
The Michael Group
Kelvin,

Have you had any luck yet, I live abou 5 miles north of Saginaw and know the area very well.

I'm here to help you find the home you need if you aren't currently working with an agent.

Feel Free to Call or Text 24/7
817.691.3602

Nathan Beckey, Realtor
Exclusive Properties Texas
'Live Outside the Box'

nathan@exclusivepropertiestexas.com
You might try Harmon Ranch on the corner of Harmon Rd and Heritage Trace Parkway where you can buy a brand new First Texas Home or a previously owned Wall Home. It is in the Northwest ISD school district and the nearest elementary is OA Peterson (only 1 mile away) and they even have bus service going to this area. It is a great school with great teachers. I own a house (Wall Home) here, (but it is not for sale right now) and I just loved the neighbors.
We are selling our beautiful home in the Saginaw area,Mls#11779357. Look us up here. Really must see to appreciate.
I am about to put our home on the market in FW Heritage Trace Area (Keller ISD). Great neighborhood, fantastic school districts and beautiful home. 4B 2.5 bath. We haven't listed yet, but plan to this week. We could cut out the realtors and make a deal!
Do you know FSBO owners on average receive 13% below their asking price and on avg. in the DFW area only 37% of all estates listed actually sell? Without proper representation experienced agents will try their hardest to under bid your property. Without proper representation you could be putting yourself in legal risk. Being a real estate agent is not something learned over night and or even off of a FSBO website. I urge you to shop around and find an agent that has your well being in mind. I understand many individuals attempt to save money by listing their estate for sale by themselves however what you save in marketing cost you will lose in negotiation. I wish you the best of luck, if you ever have any question or need help contact me directly night or day.
Flag Mon Jul 23, 2012

You have many responses and many Realtors to choose from. I would also love to help you with your home search. Very familiar with the area as well as Tarrant & Parker counties. I work with an associate and between us and our relationships with lenders, title companies and other real estae professionals we can provide you with superior service.

You need to provide what you are looking for, when you need to move in, are you relocating, are you pre approved for a loan, and if that is the only area you are wanting.

If you need more information and want to interview any agents we would love the opportunity to meet with you. We can set you up on an email campaign to send you available houses that match you criteria. Are you selling a home now? Are you leasing?

Give us a call or email us.

Shawn Jackson 817-521-0125
The Michael Group
jacksojnj@aol.com
or
Kim Sullivan 817-797-4706-kimsullivanrealty@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Ratcliff,

Well, obviously, you are getting lots of answers to your question when you pose it like that! But what you are really looking for is someone with lots of experience who can guide you through the whole process of finding and buying a house for your family.

I've helped many folks purchase a home in the 32 years I've been selling and leasing real estate around here. I am very familiar with the Saginaw area, and have sold many homes there. Is that exactly where you want to relocate? Perhaps I can provide information about other areas nearby that you could consider as well.

Do you need any help boosting yoru credit score? I used to work for a company that did credit repair, so I am knowlegable on that topic.

Are you interested in some investments that will build value for your retirement years? I can give you some suggestions you may not have thought of. Does your family have enough life insurance to handle any unexpected tragedies that might occur? I am a licensed Agent.

Would you like to get the cheapest rates on your electric bill when you hook up utilities to that house in Saginaw that you plan to buy? I am an energy consultant and can help you select a company that will give you excellent customer service as well as competitive rates. (If you've been paying TXU or Reliant, you've been paying too much money!)

Get in contact with me, and we'll set up a convenient time for an appointment. Would you like to look at some houses THIS weekend? I'm available!

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

===================
Be happy to help you.
You can follow this link for a list of homes currently for sale:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/community/area/Saginaw/

Bruce Lynn
214-675-6992
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Good evening, many Realtors to choose from. If you would like to meet and talk about what you want in a home I would welcome the opportunity. I am a Realtor with Alexander Chandler Realty in Fort Worth and currently live in Fort Worth but have sold many in the Saginaw area. I invite you to visit our website at http://www.alexanderchandler.com, please call me with any questions or if you would like to set an appointment to discuss your needs.

Lisa Purselley, GRI, Realtor
2011 ACR Top Producer
2010 Small Business of the Year
Alexander Chandler Realty
817.726.8678 cell/text
817.806.4100 office
PICK ME PICK ME ... I would feel honored to assist your family

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Kelvin,

I know the area pretty well. I would be happy to help you.

Thank You,
John Reaves
817-789-5542 (cell)
817-920-7700 (office)
john.findfortworthhome.com
Hi Kelvin I would be happy to help you I used to live in that area and sold many homes for a builder in Saginaw

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com
Kelvin, I'd be happy to help you. Send your contact info, and the criteria of what you want in a home. Thanks,
Lynn Colter
817-888-4842
lynncolter@gmail.com
Hi Kelvin
The Eagle Mountain-Saginaw school district has an acceptable rating. Please find the link below:

http://www.emsisd.com

Are you moving here from out of town? How many bedrooms and bathrooms are you looking for? I can set you up on a search for homes in the area, within your price range, so you can see what is available.

Please let me know if that is something you would be interested in. I would be happy to help you. There are many communitys that are family oriented.
Tricia Winters
REMAX Trinity
817-709-3367
twintersremax@gmail.com
We'd be happy to help.
Sloan Yorek & Will Ligon TEAM
SLOAN@BRANTS.com or WILL@BRANTS.com or 817-223-5435 or 817-680-2385