G Zan, Home Buyer in Oakmont, PA

I am hoping to relocate to the Mt. Lebanon and will be commuting to Shadyside. Can anyone let me know their thoughts on the road conditions (snow?

Asked by G Zan, Oakmont, PA Fri Oct 2, 2009

removal, etc.) in the winter. Thanks!

Answers

4
Mount Lebanon takes wonderful care of their roads, as someone who has been afraid to drive in the winter, I have no second thoughts whatsoever when venturing out, that goes for Dormont and Bethel Park and the other surrounding communities, very safe and beautiful town!
Mt.Lebanon is a well kept township. The road crews are very effective, and quick to handle snow removal. The storm we have now is very unusual, and yet the major roads are all fine. The T is also a great options for many in Lebo. Any other Mt. Lebanon questions, I'd be happy to help. It's a great area and why I am here. I am an agent as well as an interior designer. 412-561-7400 ext. 506.
I just brought a home in Mt. Lebanon, you may email me if you like and I can give you some valuable info! Yes,. the roads are kept up, one of the many reasons why I live here!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 31, 2009
You won't have a problem during the winter in Mt. Lebanon. The roads are usually cleared and the commute should be fairly easy. There is public transportation as well if you choose that route. If I may be of service, please don't hesitate to give me a call 412-576-3949.

Take care and have a great day!