Chrissy, Home Buyer in New York County, NY

How would you commute form Montgomery or Pine Bush to lower Manhattan? What would the time frame be? Which town would be better for that commute?

Asked by Chrissy, New York County, NY Sun Jul 4, 2010

Answers

3
HI chrissy its an hour to the tapanzee form pine bush..I live in pine bush and frequent that area..However, if the traffic is bad there's no telling...
Asa
Web Reference: http://www.asasplaces,com
Much will depend on your preferred transportation vehicle, the time of day, etc.--consider a test run beforehand and get a feel for the commute.
There is the Metro North that travels from Beacon to 42nd Street in Grand Central Station. There is a park and ride and shuttle that takes you from Montgomery to the Beacon train station. There are also buses from Montgomery that takes you to Penn Station in the City. No matter what town you are in Orange County there will be a bus or train that goes into Manhattan. A majority of buyers are purchasing homes in Orange County and are commuting back to the city for work. Please let me know if you have any fruther questions