Stacey, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

How long of a commute is it from Moorestown to downtown Philadelphia via car?

Asked by Stacey, Boston, MA Sat Jul 18, 2009

Answers

4
Hi Stacey,
To answer your question, the commute is approx. 25-30 minutes from most areas in Moorestown to center city Philly. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase in Moorestown as it is a great town, and if you have children, the schools are tops for sure. My office is in Cherry Hill if you need help in locating a home in Moorestown. I also have a 5 BR, 3 full and 1/2 bath custom built home listing near Main Street in Moorestown, close to major highways and convenient to Philly. It is truly built solid as a rock and very large. Call me for further information. Good Luck!
Stacey: I've made it from the Moorestown High School to Christ Church and found parking within 23 minutes. That was in the evening in time for a play. If you use the Betsey Ross Bridge and find a jam on I-95, there are alternate routes through the city.

My SO and I live in Moorestown, and although we talk about using public transportation, we never do it because the ride to the station is just about as long as the ride to downtown.

Commutes to the Art Museum (a favorite venue) are also very convenient, with several alternate routes. Even the Mann is not a great bother, although you do have to watch for congestion on the Schuylkill. Alternate routes do exist.

As far as a community is concerned, Moorestown is very pleasant. Since this is not the only town in south Jersey, I suspect you have already been looking rather specifically. If you do not have a Realtor at the moment, I'd be glad to meet with you to tell you more about this end of the commute (or what makes Philly such a wonderful thing to run back to often and how easy it is to do so.

Bill Holt
Hi Stacey,
My office is in Moorestown. Many of my clients live there and commute to Center City Philly. It takes them about 25-35 minutes door-to-door, depending on which part of the town they live in. The larger, newer homes are located north of Main Street and the commute is on the longer side. The highways, Routes 295 and 38 are close by.

Please email me or call me if you need any assistance with home buying in Moorestown.
Elisa 856-371-5888
Web Reference: http://www.ElisaDewees.com
Depending on where in Moorestown it is about 13-14 miles to downtown Philadelphia and takes about 20-30 minutes depending on the time of day and amount of traffic. Do you need a Realtor to help you find a home? I'd be happy to assist you. Please call my cell 609-220-9905 0r i-sell-homes@msn.com or http://www.njhomes4u.com