gear.headz, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

How is the traffic on Monday mornings around 6 or 7am. Traveling through River Side up the 15N to Las Vegas from Oceanside?

Asked by gear.headz, Riverside, CA Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

5
Generally speaking from my experiences the traffic flows at a pretty decent speed until you pass the Temescal Canyon RD and then it starts to be stop and go traffic up to the 91/15 interchange. The traffic is really bad once you hit E Ontario Ave to the 91/15 and then once you pass the interchange it will speed up for about 2 miles then it will be stop and go traffic until you hit the 60 freeway. Normally once you pass the 60 freeway it will slow down around the 10 freeway interchange and then pick back up until you get close to Beech Ave and then it slows down all the until you pass the 15/215 interchange in Devore then you should have smooth traffic from that point on into Vegas with some slow down in the High Desert area every once in awhile.
Lately I've been traveling south on the 15 in the morning. I notice traffic headed north is a bit heavier.
If you're going up the 15 to Vegas you don't go through Riverside. The closest you'll get is the 91/15 interchange which is in Corona.
6am should be fine. At 7am you'll likely get hung up at the 91/15 intersection in Corona and you'll get hung up again at the in Ontario.
Avoid the 91 / 15 intersection at all cost.