Maria  Perez, Home Buyer in Bonsall, CA

How far is this property from the bus stop and also train station?

Asked by Maria Perez, Bonsall, CA Sat Feb 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3058357239-3340-Del-Sol-Blvd-…

Answers

1
Dan Dennison’s answer
Hi Maria-- I went to the transit site and here is what I see-- There is a bus stop right on Del Sol Blvd. I entered the address 3340 Del Sol without the unit number. The transit routing information says it is about a minute to the stop from 3340 Del Sol. It will be a bit longer depending up on where unit 97 is located.

What we have here is called a trolley for mass transit- not Rail-- In any case the closest trolley stop is pretty close at the Iris Station- The transit information says that the trolley stop is about 3 minutes and 3 stops from where you get on the bus. Looks like less than a mile away. The public transit program in San Diego is good and the trolleys are especially good if you want to go downtown San Diego.
Best wishes and good luck on your consideration of San Diego's South Bay area!