Lovella Bell, Home Owner in Columbus, GA

How far is this part of Tacoma from Fort Lewis?

Asked by Lovella Bell, Columbus, GA Tue Apr 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3111023377-3905-53rd-St-NE-Taco…

Answers

7
I suppose I should have asked how long do you want to drive?
Depending on your route, the base entrance is between 23 and 26 miles from this address, with travel times between 35 and 45 minutes.
This property is a good distance from JBLM. The area of this home is far from the highway, no direct routes, and has many lights before you reach I-5. After that you have to deal with the traffic on I-5 not only going through Fife but the Tacoma dome/downtown area plus JBLM traffic. All of these traffic areas bunch up during rush hour. When I was at Ft. Lewis I traveled to North Tacoma and it would take me anywhere from 20-45 depending on the severity of the traffic. However, Google maps currently has it at 30 minutes. Browns point is on the other side of the port still and you will have no choice but to deal with downtown traffic. If you want to cut your commute time I would suggest areas around JBLM such as Lakewood, Spanaway, Parkland, Puyallup, DuPont, Tacoma, etc.

hope this helps!

Cyrus Bonnet
cyrusbonnet@windermere.com
http://www.SoldiersAgent.com
253-343-4910
10-15 miles. The house is in NW Tacoma. Fort Lewis is located on Tacoma's south boundary.
Lovella,
Google Maps is a great tool for this. I loaded the property address in and then requested directions to Joint Base Lewis McChord. According to this it's about 23 miles and depending on traffic can be around 32-40 minutes.
Hi Lovella, it's about 20 minutes. Depends on the traffic lights. North Tacoma has some nice areas and this is a good area. I'm always available!!
10-15 miles. The house is located in NW Tacoma. Fort Lewis is located on Tacoma's southern boundary.