esbrousseau, Home Owner in Coto de Caza, CA

How do we take a city bus from Laguna to Newport?

Asked by esbrousseau, Coto de Caza, CA Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

5
The OCTA runs the "1" route up and down PCH from @ 5AM to 11PM everyday - Here is the schedule - To get from Laguna to Newport takes @ 15 minutes.

Soila Thompson
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
There are plenty of busses that travel north and south on Pacific Coast Highway. I recommend looking at the OCTA website for times and routes.
Check out this link http://ftp.ics.uci.edu/pub/wayne0/OCTA-Bus-Routes/route055.pdf OCTA Bus Route #55 from Newport Beach Fashion Island shops and restaurants and Harbor High School, routes to Costa Mesa South Coast Plaza and Costa Mesa High School and Santa Ana civic center, county and federal court houses and Santa Ana transit terminal.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
The Best Way to view any Public Transit system in the Continental U.S. is via Google Maps, and lets face it, most of us plan on the Go, hence Mobile site.. if you have an Android based Phone, you can use your Google "LOCAL" App, or just go to Google.com, then select Maps, type in Directions from"A" to "b" & Select Public Transit.
I have a lot of these Local tricks, as most of my Buyers are from Out of the Area.. here is another, Walkscore.com.
This is an awesome site to affiliate you with the Locality of a City within minutes:-)
Below is a link to a trip planner for the orange county bus system. Just simply enter your starting place and where you would like to go and it will tell you what bus and what time.

http://justclick.octa.net/Hastinfoweb/TVPOptions.aspx?monike…

If you have any other questions regarding Laguna Beach or Newport Beach let me know, I specialize in those areas :)

Have a great day