gshanaphy, Home Buyer in Estero, FL

HOW CLOSE IS THE TRAIN STATION FROM HERE TO GET TO NEW YORK?

Asked by gshanaphy, Estero, FL Thu May 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1062306074-4-Rosewood-Ln-Denv…

Answers

5
Mt Tabor train station is about 3/4 of a mile. Denville train station is about 1mile.
Hi-
Less than a mile. a 10 minute ride.

Regards,Carolle Donofrio

cadonof@aol.com

973-960-8002
Just a little more info from a former NYC commuter... the NJ Transit Line from Denville is Morris & Essex. There are more express trains running during rush hour. During non-rush, train commute can be longer (more stops). Denville/Morris & Essex Line has direct service to New York Penn Station, which is at 8th and 31st, on the west side of Manhattan (under Madison Square Garden). If you'll be working on east side or upper/lower, you'll likely take subway. Many subway lines from NY Penn. There are some private bus services to Port Authority, but I found the train to be great. There are some train lines that require switch (Newark, Secaucus, Hoboken, etc.). Direct makes a difference, at least it did to me. Hope this helps and good luck!
Depending on the time of day, it takes a little over an hour to get to NYC. NJ Transit has a good web site with times and stations. It is the Dover line.
It will take you 13-15 min. to the train station (direct train to NYC). Let me know if you need any further assistance, I would be happy to help you with your house hunt.

Best of luck,
Armin Lusinyants
917-626-9420
alusinyants@gmail.com
http://armin.yourkwagent.com