lmiller, Home Buyer in Brentwood, TN

Anybody who is familiar with the Cambrige Downs subdivision?? have any comments about how Is the traffic too bad to get in and out of there ..

Asked by lmiller, Brentwood, TN Sat Jan 12, 2013

It is just off OHB ..it is a deal breaker to deal with the traffic....does anybody hear any comments about folks who live there do they have any problems with living there ???thx in advance for you answers???

Answers

3
I work near the Cambridge Downs neighborhood and traffic is heavy in the morning and in the late afternoon during rush hour in that area. Otherwise it's not too bad. The neighborhood is lovely and very convenient to shopping, businesses, and restaurants. If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful country feel, this would not be the neighborhood for you; but if you like convenience and don't mind being located near a busy main street, the Cambridge Downs neighborhood and homes are beautiful.
Cambridge Downs is a lovely community. The traffic should not be a terrible problem for you unless you are commuting primarily to the Brentwood area. Even then there are ways to travel that will eliminate much of the traffic patterns during rush hour. If you are concerned about noise from the traffic, I think you will find that not to be much of an issue. Have been there several times during rush hour and the noise is minimal. Best of luck with your search.
Thank you so much for ur relpy!! I agree.... Thx again Dear !!!
Flag Sun Jan 13, 2013
Old Hickory Blvd gets really busy. It may be difficult to make a left when exiting. I usually take Murray Ln to Granny White to Hillsboro to avoid that stretch.However, our worst traffic is much better than the best traffic in a place like the Atlanta area. The traffic for me probably would be a deal breaker but I am spoiled with my location. I'm on Franklin Rd just south of Murray Ln. I'd think for most people the traffic wouldn't be the deal breaker.