Quality of Life in Topeka : Advice

change location

cancel or


Les Ashbaugh, Real Estate Pro in Topeka, KS
Les Ashbaugh answered:
I have an easement on one side of my property - 60 ft. wide that runs the length. This easement is for a
No, you don't probably.
These were called flag lots. This was legal in the past and some ground was
divided up this way. It is not an easement, it i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 21, 2010 Quality of Life in Topeka
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Bud Tyroler, Agent in Topeka, KS
Bud Tyroler
Topeka, KS
Home > Kansas > Shawnee County > Topeka > Quality of Life in Topeka
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer