Financing in Tollhouse : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


anthony.vent…,  in Danville, CA
anthony.venturi answered:
If you own a piece of property and want to build your home on it, can you get a construction loan as a first time home buyer?
I do single close owner occupied construction loans in Ca with as little as 3.5% down. The construction loan can be used for the purchase of the dirt, fees and the build.

0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013 Financing in Tollhouse
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Fresno County > Tollhouse > Financing in Tollhouse
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer