Moving in The Seasons : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Deannadebondt, Home Owner in Bakersfield, CA
Deannadebondt answered:
can a 12 grade student be accepted to south high school if they live close to ridge view high school?
All a parent needs to do is file for an Intra-district transfer, as long as the school has an opening your child should be approved.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014 Moving in The Seasons
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
do you think if your a 12 grade student they will accept you at school for only the last 4 to 5 months or less.?

We understand your concern about changing schools so late in your educational experience....Our recommendation is to be in touch with the schood "guidance department&quo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 14, 2009 Moving in The Seasons
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Bakersfield > The Seasons > Moving in The Seasons
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer