Foreclosure in Texas City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
What do we do now? What happend to sencond lenders? What is the texas law?
You probably need to speak to an attorney.
I'm not sure they have to send you a notice of postpone after they sent you the first notice.

You are likely responsible for utilities.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2015 Foreclosure in Texas City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Galveston County > Texas City > Foreclosure in Texas City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer