77591 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Corey Grushin, Real Estate Pro in East Brunswick, NJ
Corey Grushin answered:
i am f1 student and need to mortgage how do i get credit to do so? do i need a co signer?
Carlene you personally can't apply for a mortgage loan with an F1 visa because it dosn't allow you to work in the US, it only allow you to attend school. No work means no mon ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2015 Financing in 77591
Dp2, Other/Just Looking in Virginia
Dp2 answered:
as a f-1 visa holder, if i have enough money can i buy me a small house cash?
Whether or not you may buy a property with a property with bank financing, you could buy it with cash and/or creative financing.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2015 Home Buying in 77591
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
as a f -1 visa holder can i get a relative who is US citizen to co-sign a mortgage loan for me?
Many more questions require answers PRIOR any professional render an opinion . Best confer with a mortgage broker direct you can review entire loan application to assist you

Lynn91 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2015 Home Buying in 77591
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Galveston County > Texas City > 77591
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer