Terlton : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Steve Parsons, Real Estate Pro in Salisbury, MD
Steve Parsons answered:
Evicting the disabled
Depends on what your rental agreement states. My advice would be to consult an attorney and see what can be done to start the eviction process.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014 Rental Basics in Terlton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Pawnee County > Terlton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer