Tech Tips in 85224>Question Details

Cecil Sparks, Home Owner in 85382

who else is having major problems with COX highspeed internet in Chandler .. in area of Alma School and

Asked by Cecil Sparks, 85382 Tue Nov 20, 2007

warner .. cox doesn't seem to be able or willing to fix ... speed is very very slow and getting worse.. Thanks

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in 85224

Tammy Medigovich’s answer
Cecil -

I am in Gilbert and have been experiencing problems with COX digital. They sent a company out to fix the problem and dug up my yard & my neighbors yard - now we are both experiencing irrigation leaks.

If this happens to you be sure to call them immediately. They were very responsive in having the company back out to fix the damage.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 30, 2008
My neighbor had so many problems with cox...they even tore up his yard and never fixed it. i had cox when I lived in tempe....I switched to the qwest bundle that is offered in Chandler. It is a great savings for phone, internet and basic plus cable (no movie channels) I pay $99 a month-not bad and have never had bad service like I did with cox
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 30, 2008