Tech Tips in 01844>Question Details

Marc L, Home Buyer in 01844

looking for a web site that lists tax auction home sales in massachusetts

Asked by Marc L, 01844 Mon Jan 28, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in 01844

Answers

3
You could check out my site, I publish a list every week. Link below
Sorry, no dice. If only it were that clean and well organized. I am an auctioneer and a broker in 3 states. The tax auction business in Massachusetts has got to be one of the most disorganized messes I've seen. I would love to have someone prove me wrong here if I've missed something but I don't think I have. I have called on a number of cities and towns in an effort to business (as the auctioneer) with them and I've found that the processes vary widely. Tax auctions are rarely used here, it is a last resort. Chelmsford and Dracut both have sales that they are working on working on and Rowley Supposedly has some stuff coming up. I would submit to you however that the best way to handle that is to call the various municipalities that you are interested in and ask to get on their mailing list. Also check out Zekos auctioneers they do a bit of that business. If you're looking at the 16% Solution - try Florida and Arizona, they have the process downa and they have regular auctions, but don't expect to actually achieve that 16%, bidding is competitive.
Web Reference: http://www.provestre.com