Tech Tips in Fishers>Question Details

Callie Hoppes, Home Buyer in Fishers, IN

how do I see homes sold in my interest area of fishers?

Asked by Callie Hoppes, Fishers, IN Thu Oct 23, 2008

Answers

4
Hi Callie, realtors can search by neighborhood (i.e. Sunblest, Timber Springs, Sweet Briar, etc) and pull homes that match the critieria you set (i.e. three bedroom ranch, four bedroom with a basement, etc) to narrow in on what is important to you. Realtors often look at sq ft and how comparable the homes are to help buyers and sellers understand the value of their homes. I work in the Fishers area, our office is at I69 and 116th. I can pull the information for you relatively quickly, no strings. You can see the blog I write specifically about Fishers at http://www.marchantteam.featuredblog.com I have highlighted four neighborhoods there (Hickory Woods, Berkley Grove, Timber Springs and Windermere). Hope to hear from you soon!
Web Reference: http://www.marchantteam.com
Callie,
Sold comparable information is compiled through MIBORS, (Metropolitian Indianapolis Board of Realtors) Broker Listing Cooperative. (BLC). Realtors have access to this through their membership dues and technology fees they pay for the service. You need to contact a realtor who is a member and has access to this information. You could also check court records for mortgage and sales recordings but you would not have other valuable information like days on market, sales incentives, improvements, etc.

If you have not established a relationship with a realtor, I would like to offer my services. I can email any sold information you require. All I ask in return is for the chance to build a profesional relationship and for you to consider me as the realtor to call if I can ever be of assistance in the future. So much of what we do is building relationships. I would be glad to help. -Eric
There are some internet sites claiming to have sale prices of homes but they are not always correct. They are usually based on assest value. If you let me know the area you are interested in I can email you the sales for that area in the last 6-8 months. I can also send you all the active and Pended properties too. My email is jgraham@c21scheetz.com. I am the #1 individual Century 21 agents in Fishers currently. I also have lived in Fishers the last 11 years. Our office list and sells more in Fishers than any single real estate office so I will definately be able to give you the comparables and any additional information on the Fishers market you need.

Jacqueline Graham
Century21 Scheetz
If I am understanding correctly you want information on homes that have sold, is that correct?
If you are working with a Realtor they can get that information for you if the home has been sold by a Realtor. Hamilton county home sales are also published in the Indpls Star. If you are not current working with a Realtor feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.
Best of luck,
Dan Baize
317-558-6814