Tech Tips in Tampa>Question Details

Elizabethanne, Home Owner in Midland 6, Midland, TX

What are the properties of Chinese Wallboard? I have an office modular (1 year old )Chemical oder and white dust hardens on computer and wood.Stinks.

Asked by Elizabethanne, Midland 6, Midland, TX Mon Oct 24, 2011

RE:These problems worsen in heat and humidity.The dust form a suspension as well.If \you put water on it, it turns SLIMEY.on woof and is insoluable in water on mahogany, computers, Can only be seen in the sir best with a camera and blown up.The question could be related to Chinese wallboard.I do not think this is asbestos dust.This wallbpard has had a chemical oder for a year.Does it offgas? There is a lack of oxygen in here as it would displace the oxy molecules.skin pores absorb it. Skin has an acid taste, it sticks to your hair and shows up in a photo.Can cause ulcer type rash on arms and legs. HOW can you tell if this building contains Chinese wb in it that made so many people ill in Florida , I just went through nerve damage from a disenfectant in a hotel installed incorrectlly causing excessive lack of mobility re:pain, swelling of lower thighs and feet with a rash.I scarped a sample off my desk, put a few drops of water on it ,heated with a match which gave off a terribleODER

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in Tampa

Answers

1