Tech Tips in Clinton Hill>Question Details

Trulia Brook…, Other/Just Looking in Brooklyn, NY

What are all the door lock systems that can be unlocked with a smartphone and how good are they?

Asked by Trulia Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 27, 2012

Answers

4
This, like any other lock, is as good as it's owner. There are many benefits to having smart phone entry lock. Not only is it a lock, you can also control lights and appliances with your smartphone too. The majority of the lock companies that have this service charge a small monthly fee... Like Schlage Link.

Relatives or friends need entry before you get there? No problem! Just open the door while in transit on the way home! Your phone can even tell you if and when your door lock has been tampered with in real time. With this service you don't have to keep a spare key under the mat.

Luke Constantino
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
M: (212) 300-3919
F: (917) 369-2690
lukeconstantino@elliman.com
http://lukeconstantino.com
325 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Hey check these guys out for cool key less entry on your smartphone. They are a start up called August.
There is a waiting list and I recently got invites to purchase one early, the video is pretty cool too.
Web Reference: http://www.august.com/
Thanks for sharing, these comments have been really helpful. I'd love to learn as much as I can about door systems in Chicago, before I chose the permanent one. I know there is a lot you have to take into consideration when doing these things. Thanks again for sharing!
The one that I recommend is Lockitron. Check out this review...

They are very good. My friend has one and he says its amazing. Good bye keys!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012