Question Details

Tim Woo,  in Irvine, CA

There's been a lot of talk about mobile websites lately, how many have actually gone and made your site mobile friendly and had it mobile optimized?

Asked by Tim Woo, Irvine, CA Thu Jul 25, 2013

Just asking to see the amount of people who have dived into the mobile world as well as how people have started with it. If any services are recommended, I'd like some information about that, as I want to have references in the future to contact.

Answers

1
Sent via assistant
I actually manage all my managers accounts (mainly I run them too as she was not utilizing them to the full potential.) In regards to your questions, we primarily use mobile apps, such as Trulia (regular) and Trulia for agents, so that for example if she is at a property showing it to a client she can check in so that people not only know that she was there, not only get information about the property, but see her feed back about the home. She does have her own website but we have yet to make it mobile friendly. Growing up in a tech world I tend to personally over analysis the expectations of apps. In my opinion if you are going to make a mobile friendly app for your website don't make it with low information. What I mean by that is I would recommend having a high volume of listings available so that people actually have a reason to log on because they know that you can deliver. That is not to say that there are not other options. I've noticed saturation of the whole playing field really helps. If you are just starting off the best thing you can do is get your name any and everywhere. A prime example of this would be on Facebook. Advertising is everywhere, I'm typing this and I see adchoices. All it takes is a couple of dollars and you've just put yourself out there for thousands of people to contact you; and yes they do have advertising on mobile. I realize this is a lot of information so I will end, but I hope this helps. Ps Evernote is a very effective tool in contact management.
Thanks for the answer. I realize that mobile usage is becoming more popular, as well as with the ads too. I agree with a majority of what you just mentioned. I will keep you updated with any success I have with mobile optimization as well as web optimization! Thanks so much.
Flag Fri Jul 26, 2013