Tech Tips in San Jose>Question Details

Kevin, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA

PRO-E 90 water softener system from R&M Water Group,

Asked by Kevin, San Jose, CA Tue Nov 16, 2010

I have a PRO-E 90 water softener system from R&M Water Group, the softener came with the house I bought, R & M Water Group has been out of business for years. Does anyone know where to get service in San Jose / San Francisco Bay Area?

Answers

4
call 801-785-5557 to get all information you need.
This may not be the right model # but it's the closest thing I've been able to find on line
I agree with Gabriel. A year ago, my client was in the same situation as yours. The water softerner company was out of business but I was able to find some phone numbers from Google. I found out that another company was picking up my client's model. The technician came to check my client's water softerner and did not charge my client on his first visit.
Hi Huskers,

I don't know how long R&M Water Group has been out of business but I think you always can Google it. If the cost to maintain the system is more than a new one, I think you should consider buying a new one.