Question Details

guansmeeth, Other/Just Looking in Grand Prairie, TX

Need to describe a one-level home in texas. "Rambler", "rancher" do not seem to work. I get hits for "one level" and

Asked by guansmeeth, Grand Prairie, TX Fri Dec 2, 2011

"1 level", but get 2 level hom

Answers

3
Well, 1st off Trulia is a good overview of properties, but your need to go right to the source, the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Any agent/broker in the area your are looking to purchase will be able to give you access to a program which allows you to search, save & receive daily email alerts of home within your criteria. This program will also let you specify which type of home you are looking for (cape, Ranch, Colonial etc). This is always the best way to look for a home. Thats our advice! Hope it helps!
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
508-790-2000
info@mariesouzateam.com
This is a restatement of the question for the first answerer below. I am a buyer needing a one-level home in texas or northern virginia. For some reason, specified as an additional condition, neither "rambler", nor "rancher" manages to bring up any one-level homes. "One-level" does work a bit in texas, but still I get a fair number of multi-level homes. Is there some magic phrase that will narrow the search to just a one-level, rambler type home for these two areas?
Thanks.
Are you the seller looking to describe your property for sale? Or a buyer looking for a one level home? Your question is a bit confusing, please clarify & we'll see if we can help you here.