Tech Tips in San Francisco>Question Details

Ramakrishna, Home Buyer in hyderabad

My company uses a Lotus Notes based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The CRM database keeps

Asked by Ramakrishna, hyderabad Sun Dec 9, 2007

track of all the information about My clients, their products, history of the meetings you've had with them, and more. If I replicate the CRM database to My laptop, I can now jump in My car and drive to My client's office, and still have all the information I need available while at the meeting. During the meeting I sign a new deal, and I update the information in the CRM database right away. When I get back to the office and connect My laptop, the new information I have entered will automatically replicate to My Domino server. This is much better than waiting until I will back in to the office to enter the information. in lotusDomino How is it possible .pls send me the solution as early possible

Answers

1
Infinity Realty Network’s answer
I dont use either CRM you are using so i might not be the best to answer this but ill respond and maybe by getting you back to the top someone else might catch this.

Are you a realtor, or repro looking for another CRM system to use, or is this as specific as you asked. Please respond with a more general question. I have not heard of either CRM you use, and not sure if any others use the same. Try to search through old tech tips about CRM's that are common to other realtors and you might get some more information.

Good Luck