Tech Tips in Tupelo>Question Details

John, Both Buyer and Seller in 38804

Im in tupelo ms, and ive looked on my local mls for a general market anylasis but it doesnt show anything

Asked by John, 38804 Fri Mar 21, 2008

after the end of 06 im kinda a new invester so im going to need to see a up to date anylasis on homes every day and im not going to call my agent on every house i look at is there any where for me to look for a up to date market anylasis at my leisure?

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in Tupelo

Answers

5
A Realtor is the best way to find an accurate market analysis. I don't know of a site that gives you the actual sold price of homes in your area. Although it is public information in our state, there is not a way to easily access that information. You are right in not wanting to call your agent often to ask such questions. Giving out free information does not make money and does use our time. If you have a good working relationship with your agent, maybe they won't mind.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 24, 2008
John,
The MLS is an extremely powerful tool, many of these data bases will run up to date local market analysis. This feature is typically under the "TOOLS" link and can be customized to the dates and specific properties that you are interested in pursuing. Best of luck!

Mark C. Cleary
RE/MAX Legacy
Associate Broker
713.303.8924
MarkCCleary@Gmail.com
The easiest way is to ask a local agent here in the Tupelo area. I would be glad to get you any information you need. My email is zerotoclosed@yahoo.com. No obligation, no pressure. Just happy to help.
Brad Franks
Crye-Leike Realtors
Hey John,

Trulia, believe it or not, is the best up-to-date market analysis site that I have seen aside from a Real Estate Agent. I am an agent in Oxford, MS and there are certain websites that agents can access to pay a fee for to get up-to-the-minute updates. Unfortunately, most of the companies do not offer this feature to agents in small areas such as Oxford. Tupelo uses a different MLS system known as FLEX. Ask you agent these questions:

A.) Do you use top producer?
B.) Are you capable of using Market Snapshot with FLEX MLS?

You can actually find this out for yourself at Topproducer.com

It will take a little bit of asking around, but this is the only way (That I know of) tha you can get useful up-to-the-minute market info.
John, you could check with the county court office and see the property deed transfers for the area you are researching.