Tech Tips in 77068>Question Details

April, Home Buyer in NW Houston

I would like to see a copy of the Deed Restrictions for the Olde Oaks Subdivision, I am looking at Olde Oaks

Asked by April, NW Houston Thu Apr 3, 2008

Section I. Where can I pull the online view of the document?

1 vote Share Flag Tech Tips in 77068

Help the community by answering this question:


You can try calling the HOA Management Company - Chaparral Managment @ 281-537-0957 , they should be able to provide them to you as I don't think they have them online yet.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2008
Getting deed restriction for Olde Oaks can be done quickly. If you have not yet gotten a copy please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 23, 2008
April.....(posted April 5, 2008 at 10:23 PM CST SATURDAY)
Glad to hear you are considering a move to NW Houston. It's a great place to call home! You'll find moving can be a little overwhelming for some folks, so it's important to 'connect' with someone you can trust. I'm ex-military and have moved several times over the years. I understand what it's like to pick up everything and move to a new place -- whether local (down the street) or across the globe. Finding the perfect neighborhood is important; as are other things to consider during a move. You can request a copy of deed restrictions from a local title company from their title plant. There are endless opportunities out there for you; we just have to find what meets your personal needs and goals. Let me take you on a tour of Houston to show you all the city has to offer, including behind-the-scenes things only the locals know about. I wish you the best with your move. I'm here to help you anyway I can -- just call or email me: Karen Savage, REALTOR, Keller Williams Realty/North(west)--Hwy 290/FM1960 area near Willowbrook Mall; 8300 FM 1960 West, Suite 310, Houston, TX 77070, direct: 281-813-9769; office: 281-664-8300,x3004; e-mail:; (You've got a friend in Texas! We aim to please! Your Greater Houston, Texas source for everything real estate.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 5, 2008
Contact your title company, the seller, or your agent. All should be able to get a copy for you. You might also contact the HOA management company, but they will likely charge you for it. Normally there is a small fee of $15-30 or so, depending on if they have it on CD or need to photocopy.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2008
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Call or email me and I'll be happy to get the information for you!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2008
If you have a real estate agent they should be able assisting you in obtaining those documents for you, if you are under contract the title company would have those doc's would be forwarding to your attention

Or follow what the other agent recommended.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2008
You can try calling their management company. It is Chaparral Management - 281-537-0957 they should be able to provide you a copy of them as I don't think they have them listed online yet.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77068 > Tech Tips in 77068 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer