Tech Tips in 97062>Question Details

Ladybird, Real Estate Pro in Tualatin, OR

I was just ready about Adjaz for craigs list ads. I have been blocked from CL for using Adjaz URL in my ads. Now they are blocking all my ads and I

Asked by Ladybird, Tualatin, OR Fri Jan 8, 2010

am just an investor my ads are perfectly human as they say on CL. I have received email answers from both CL and Adjaz. Adjaz says they are working on the problem. CL tells me to erase some number on my add that I can't find, can anyone help? I am a new business just trying to help my family after job loss. Rather than take a hand out I started my own small business. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in 97062

Answers

5
Your ads are probably being ghosted for posting too many ads. It has nothing to do with Adjaz because I use it everyday. Adjaz has the best templates with the most customizable options available. I would watch how many ads you post regardless of what type of ads they are. Try this: Setup 1 account at craigslist using a unique email address for every ad you post. That way craigslist will think the ads are from different users!Also mix up the text and titles in the ads, dont use the same text and title for every ad you post. What happens is craigslist scans the ads you post looking for simular text and titles, once you pass a certain percentage of simularities, it will ghost the ads and you nor your potential customers will be able to view them online so make sure you mix it up if your posting more than 1 ad! Thats it! Postlets and vflyer all look the same so they suck! There is no better than adjaz! You can create ads that look the way you want them with 256 colors and many backgrounds! The others are a joke compared to Adjaz!
Hi Ladybird,

What are the numbers you are referring to and that you cannot find?
If you cannot find them, perhaps it is white on white and is probably a flag for CL.

Looking at the source code (right click and select "View Source") is a good way to go at it. Once you are on the code notepad push on your Ctrl key and the F key in the same time to bring up the IE Find box. You can then paste those numbers and find them quickly instead of going through those lines of codes
Well, you're one step ahead of me. A few years ago, Craigslist blocked me--I don't know why--and it appears to be a permanent block. I e-mailed them a number of times asking for some guidance or explanation and never received any response.

As Monson says, there are plenty of template services out there.

To look for those numbers that CL says are there, use your browser to "View Source." That'll show you the entire source code. Then search for whatever offending numbers CL says are there. (Be careful that doing so doesn't somehow mess up the template.) Then resave the template. That might work.

There's a whole industry out there to circumvent CL's blocking tactics. I used to think that those services were just for spammers (and maybe they mostly are), but they can help legitimate services, as well.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Vflyer.com and Postlets.com flyers seem to work just fine on Craigslist. The basic formats are free. You might give them a try.
Web Reference: http://www.repdx.com
Have you tried any other flyer template service?

There are many others out there and you may find that you won't have this problem with one of them.

The Monson Corcoroan Group, Inc
Office: 503-775-4699 Ext 156
Cell: 503-267-9221 or 503-729-4321

John L. Scott Real Estate -