Tech Tips in Moiese>Question Details

Jesse  Cheff, Home Seller in Moiese, MT

I want to know how I can list my home on cragi's list myself

Asked by Jesse Cheff, Moiese, MT Mon Feb 4, 2008

I want to list a home for sale on Craig's List throughout the western US. But I don't see any guides to help me do this.

Jesse

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in Moiese

Answers

2
Jesse
Go to http://www.craigslist.org, select the edition area, real estate, offering housing, then have a go at it.
Also, interview a couple of Realtors to find out what you need to do to prepare your home for sale and get an idea of list price. Then, if you need them later, you 'll know who to call.

Most unrepresented sellers list with a Realtor (over 80%).
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
CL has a housing section . Click on the appropriate link and than usually on the top of the page you will see “post”. Than just follow instructions. You can add 4 pictures as well. If your specific town/city does not have CL than it would be under metro region. It is free. Just keep reposting every 2-3 days.
If this does not help than just post the link to your CL,, i 'll take a peak at it.