Tech Tips in Scottsdale>Question Details

Luetta Newnam…, Real Estate Pro in ,

I need 2 line phone advice for my home office.

Asked by Luetta Newnam, Broker, , Thu Sep 25, 2008

Looking for input on 2 line phone systems with 4 wireless handsets. I am running 2 lines through the system I currently have, a Siemens 8825 gigaset which has failed. They ask that you mail it in for possible repair. Right! From what I am finding out 6.0 DECT phones are the way to go but, does anyone have a recommendation. Also, are you all using straight landlines or cell phones? Can cell phones have additional handsets if used in the home?

I have to buy something new so starting over is where I am at and I may need to re-think my system.

Whatever phone you get depends on what you're going to be using it for. Some phones are better for conducting business than other phones, and from the looks of it you're going to be using it in an office. I would get a phone with a good base that you can transfer lines easily on. I know I am looking for that kind of phone for my office. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. The bphone sounds interesting. I am going to call them tomorrow and check it out.

Thanks again

Also check out this site:

I have a bphone it works great.
As crazy as it sounds have you considered Cricket Wireless?

4 Phones with unlimited calling (including long distance) would run you around $180 a month! ($45 a month each plus tax)

I understand they uses Verizon's network. A lot of people at our real estate office use them.
Web Reference: