Tech Tips in San Diego>Question Details

Ben Vuong, Other/Just Looking in San Diego, CA

I'm looking for a foundation specialist to evaluate several big cracks in my dad's house foundation in East

Asked by Ben Vuong, San Diego, CA Fri Mar 7, 2008

San Diego. Any recommendation? Thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:


I have used Craftsman Foundation on a couple of homes and have been very happy. Both of mine were raised, but I would trust them with slabs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 18, 2008
I recommend having an engineer that specializes in cracked slabs do a report on it as it will eventually be needed; I have used SD Engineering 760-632-5474. For repair of the slab I have worked with Craftsman Foundation Repair and RAD Construction.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 23, 2008
I would suggest contacting Russ Burdeno of RAD Construction (website attached.) I have used him a number of times in our real estate transactions, and found him to be very knowledgeable and honest. Jeri Hess, Century 21 Award
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 21, 2008
Did you find a foundation specialist? I am l ooking for one also and am waiting for responses, which I will send to you when I receive.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 18, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer