Question Details

Rick, Home Buyer in USA, Mobile, AL

I get numerous recommendations in my e-mail that are hidden. They are not like or saved.

Asked by Rick, USA, Mobile, AL Fri Mar 15, 2013

I get numerous recommendations in my e-mail that are hidden. They are not like or saved. How do I fix it so that 'hidden' are not notified every day

Answers

1
Hi Rick! Carol from Trulia here. You can manage your saved searches and other notifications by going to the "notification" page in your profile.

Log in to Trulia.com, hover your mouse pointer over your name in the top right corner of the page. The site navigation menu will appear as a drop down menu, click on "Notifications" and look in the Email Alerts section. There will be blue text saying "edit" that is a link to manage your saved searches.

We’re excited you’re using Trulia for all of your real estate needs. Please contact us directly at customerservice@trulia.com or 1-888-466-3501 if you have any further questions.