Tech Tips in Salt Lake City>Question Details

Chelle, Both Buyer and Seller in Phoenix, AZ

I gave an escrow deposit to an escrow co in salt lake city, ut last year. I have been requesting the deposit

Asked by Chelle, Phoenix, AZ Fri May 23, 2008

back since then with no response. As far as I know, this is illegal to continue to hold my deposit (it was never tied to the purchase of any property). Who regulates escrow companies in UT? What is the best way to pursue this refund? Thanks, CD

Answers

2
James Graham’s answer
The advice is to get an attourney, however I would need to know a little bit more about such as who is the escrow company that got the money in the first place and why your realtor hasn't got it back for you! I would love to know which company it was! Thanks James
The advice is to get an attourney, however I would need to know a little bit more about why the escrow company got the money in the first place and why your realtor hasn't got it back for you! I would love to know which company it was!