Tech Tips in 08701>Question Details

Joe Finkle, Other/Just Looking in 08701

How can i find the price of recently sold houses in Lakewood, NJ?

Asked by Joe Finkle, 08701 Sun Feb 3, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in 08701

Hi Joe,

You can also use Trulia to view properties sold within the last nine months in a particular area. Just perform a search in the area of your interest from our homepage. When your results load you can select Recently sold homes under our Listing Type filter on the left side of the page.

I've provided a link for your to view these properties in Lakewood, NJ at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Two (best ) ways. 1 county clerk will have deed information and it will be acurate. 2nd, takes a bit longer the township (city) tax assessor will get the same info from the county. You will need the addrees of the property. OR you can knock on the door of the new owners and ask them, they may tell you. Good luck
Give me a call at (732) 604-9177, give me your price range and I can send it to you.
Hi Joe,
If you go to my website, I have a free service called the market snapshot for the Monmouth and Ocean County areas.
You enter in your particulars and get a report based on information from the MLS for all current and closed sales within the last 6 months. It's free of charge and is very informative with maps and charts, too.
Or, you can contact an agent directly who can also give you this information.
Web Reference:
Type in street addresses on trulia or other sites...recent sales will come up.