Tech Tips in Charlotte>Question Details

Robin, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

How can i find the owner of a piece of property located at 15233 Edgewater Forest Ln. Charlotte NC 28278 ?

Asked by Robin, Saint Louis, MO Sun Dec 16, 2007

Hi Robin,
You should be able to go to Mecklenburg County look up "tax map" or GIS information. Look up the street address and it will give you a TAX MAP number (or you can call and get the number as well); then go to the same site and look up "Tax Collector" should be able to view "online" taxes owed or paid by owner, or tax map number. When entering the tax map number, it should bring up a map of the location, the owners name, address, and any other info regarding the property. Hope this helps.

simply google "mecklenburg county tax records".
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2007
I would be glad to give you this information. Just call or email at your convenience.
Perhaps there are some other homes that will be of interest to you as well. My
number is 704-578-2622. My email is
Go to your local tax Assessor and ask for the record. It is public information, and your right under the Freedom of Information act to get it. An agent may also be able to pull it from the mls. If you're lucky you may be able to find the tax records on line, but you'd have to look for them. Your tax assessor can help you best though.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2007