Tech Tips in Tampa>Question Details

Chekx9, Home Seller in Tampa, FL

Gohoming.com problem placing offer.

Asked by Chekx9, Tampa, FL Sat Aug 6, 2011

The Gohoming site says no time limit, but when I try to make an offer, it closes me out by say bidding is closed? Whats going on? It still says "active".

1 vote Share Flag Tech Tips in Tampa

Answers

11
Seems to me you should be posing that question to the other site. Not here on Trulia.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
The biggest problem with that site is that they do not update it when a property goes pending nor do the update it in the MLS or on Trulia. You really should be working with a REALTOR to find a property that is a Bank Owned REO. We have access to all REO properties that are currently listed in the MLS and when we call the listing brokerage to find out if there are multiple offers or not they will let us know if there are or if it is going to contract. GoHoming.com is nothing more than a FSBO site for OCWEN. Their help desk is answered in India. Good Luck!
welcome to gohoming, even as agents we have problems with this system.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 15, 2011
I am working with them for the first time, but I can tell you that I had to call India and found out that they don't post unless you offer 70% of purchase price and you need a realtor to help you because they can see what you can't and FYI, noone that I can tell can ever talk to listing agent...only India. It's a mess but if you need help....I can try.
Judie Palmer
352-235-2697
Hi Chekx9,

Call me tomorrow 813.244.9898 and I may be able to submit your bid. It's also possible an offer is already accepted. Is this the Long Meadow listing?

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.
Hmmm,,,Gohoming shows 47 homes when I search in Tampa; however the MLS shows 208 and 388 if I just search in Hillsborough County which can't be done on Gohoming. Not very accurate Chek's, you should maybe work with a Realtor to find properties. Seems like many of the links don't work either.
Are you making offers with a buyer's agent or on your own. If the later, then you are on your own. If the former, then ask your agent.
Which property? I have won many bids through this site and closed these deals. It is NOT an easy website to work with and they do NOT stay current, but I am familiar with Altisource and Ocwen and can help if it is available.
Steve Winter
813-901-8740
Florida Reel Estate
Don't waste your time. I have dealt with this company and it leaves a lot to be desired. You probably won't get the property unless you bid over the asking price. You are better off dealing with a Realtor.
Do you still think that a website can effectively replace a 100 year old system:
After you are thru making an "OFFER" you won't have a binding Contract.
You need to contact their customer service department. I have run into a few glitches at the GoHoming site when placing offers for my customers, but they were fixed rather quickly after I made contact with them.