Tech Tips in 92627>Question Details

Jeremy Barker, Real Estate Pro in 92627

Email Campaign Software?

Asked by Jeremy Barker, 92627 Tue Dec 2, 2008

I'm looking for some clients for an affordable email campaign solution to contact leads and past clients. I would like something that can send holiday cards and listings, as well as have some system for creating that content within the application. I've looked at EmailCampaign from macware and noticed its received horrible reviews. In the past I've played with Novell Groupwise, but I'm sure that's priced prohibitively. Can anyone share their experience with emailing prospects and clients and / or recommend some software or a service?

Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Tech Tips in 92627

Answers

2
I currently use top producer for most of my contact stuff but I have heard great things about Constant Contact as well. Unless you are specifically looking to do real estate contact I would check out Constant Contact.
Constant Contact would work perfect for you I would think. We have used it in house here and a few of our agents also have their own accounts. You pay monthly based on how many people are in your mailing list. The list of templates is vast and very customizable. You can use it to send out newsletters, cards, just listed/just sold, or whatever else you can think of. All Constant Contact emails also use a safe un-subscribe for people who feel they are being spammed.

One nice thing about the service is that is also scrubs your list for you. Each time you send out a mailing, it records which addresses no longer exists. You can create groups of email addresses for different uses and if you email out to more than one group, the system does not duplicate the email for people who belonged to both groups.

All in all, it was a nice find when I first ran into it a year or so ago. They also offer a free trial so you can check it out before you pay. Good luck!

http://www.constantcontact.com