Tech Tips in Tahoe City>Question Details

Aaron Wilson, Real Estate Pro in Tahoe City, CA

Does anyone use internet only marketing?

Asked by Aaron Wilson, Tahoe City, CA Wed Aug 28, 2013

Answers

4
Christopher Jordahl’s answer
Hi Aaron
Not myself. While the internet is a great and powerful tool getting yourself out in the public to the people is still just as powerful. Open houses door to door and local events. People still like to have the face to face time.
Internet marketing is a must these days, and even though there are many facets and voices and ways to engage the buying public, it is the personal contact and touch that often brings the buyer through he door.

We find that marketing back to pervious buyers, gets some excitement cooking. We like to schedule open houses and meet potential buyers there. Local flyer distribution of course also helps... but mostly engaging with our Realtor friends and letting them know through a personal a call or flyers makes a real difference.
No. I will dress up in a clown costume if it will get the house sold.
Yes, but I was employed as an internet marketing professional and SEO expert for years.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
(619)929-0105