Tech Tips in Scottsdale>Question Details

Jeff Masich, Real Estate Pro in Scottsdale, AZ

Are you satisfied with the training and rewards of NAR's "E-Pro" designation?

Asked by Jeff Masich, Scottsdale, AZ Tue Feb 9, 2010

Would you recommend to another agent?

Answers

3
Dianne Hicks (951) 514-5709’s answer
Jeff
It was okay, picked up a few things but nothing earth shattering. I guess I take the attitude than anytime I learn something it is worth it. However I really wasn't entirely impressed. It went through things you can do but it truly lacked the detail on how to accomplish it. All in all... I was disappointed and don't think it was that great. It has the potential to be a really good program.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 9, 2010
I did it several years ago, and let my membership lapse. At the time, I wasn't satisfied with the curriculum - also, a couple of agents let their email accounts get hacked so I had to deal with a bunch of virus attempts.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 9, 2010
Hey Jeff,

I agree with Scott, home buyers and sellers have no idea what all those letters mean. Make a lot of clients happy and use them as testimonials/referrals and that will stand up againts anyone.

I hope this helps

Tim