Investment Properties in Tampa Palms : Advice

change location

cancel or


Alma Rose Kee…, Real Estate Pro in 33626
Alma Rose Kee PA answered:
need to find a market study 2nd qtr for apartments in tampa palms
Your agent representing you in your purchase can assist you. If you're not compensating a Realtor then you can hire an appraiser.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012 Investment Properties in Tampa Palms

Interested in Tampa Palms commercial investment properties? You can find multi-unit apartments, office investments and more on

Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Hillsborough County > Tampa Palms > Investment Properties in Tampa Palms
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer