Foreclosure in Swartz Creek : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kathy Persha, Real Estate Pro in Royal Oak, MI
Kathy Persha answered:
how can I find out who bought my home at sherrif's sale?

You do not have to wait until it shows up on public records. You can do one of two things. You can call the sheriff's department and ask who bought the house and for how m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013 Foreclosure in Swartz Creek
Joyce, Other/Just Looking in Swartz Creek, MI
Joyce asked:
I would like more information about the house at 4070 Aldredge Dr in Swartz Creek, Mi 48473...Clayton Township. I would like to know if it is a forclosure and how much is the asking price. Is there a picture on the net that I can refer to? How many bedrooms, is there a fireplace, basement, carpeting,…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 22, 2009 Foreclosure in Swartz Creek
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Genesee County > Swartz Creek > Foreclosure in Swartz Creek
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer