Here are a few ideas to play around with as you put your research together.
1. Continued Service : Unlike any product out there service is sustainable. It can be energized and recharged without any hindrance on anyone, thing or time.
2. Ongoing Training: I see more enforced training by the Real Estate commission.
3. Community Service: I see more involvement in the community by Realtors and Brokers
4. Advertising: less print work and more online advertising
5. Networking: Big Time. Small support groups that will bring buyers and sellers through social networking
6. More electronic technology. Right now we have an electronic key that allows us access to a key hidden in what is called a “lockbox”. Currently there are different versions of the key. Some agents have full service right in their phone including internet access. I see the updated electronic key offering additional information such as a question form that can be answered by the buyer as they walk through the home. In the end the Realtor can upload that information into a program and it will rate the buyers findings of each home…….or maybe it is already out there and I am just old fashioned. LOL
I am sure several other agents would love to help you out. If you have more definite ideas ask us questions and we will try our best to assist you.
I would love to read your report when it is done. Best of luck to you