Sunbury : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


William Cush, Real Estate Pro in Montgomeryville, PA
William Cush answered:
sold duplex home to my tenants on a short sale and i still live on other side what are my rights in pa now
You should talk to an attorney but I am not sure you have any rights if you do not have a lease, nor are the owner.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013 Home Buying in Sunbury
Lomesia, Other/Just Looking in Sunbury, PA
Lomesia asked:
i need to find an apartment that is based on income for a young couple that is disablitiy they need low income housing an the monthly income is 500, one is in school an they have a baby
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 16, 2011 Rental Basics in Sunbury
James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Bought a house, remodeled in CASH, heading for foreclosure, can we remove cabinets that were NOT financed?
What is a loan modification?

A loan modification involves modifying the terms of an existing loan, typically to make it more immediately affordable for a borrower in imminent ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 25, 2009 Foreclosure in Sunbury
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer