Stockbridge : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


George Raymo…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
George Raymondo answered:
I have an income of $112,000 annually. I owe $25,000 on a car. Credit score is 625. I want to by a home for $300,000. Can it be done?
Seems pretty doable to me. If you can't go Conventional because the AUS (Automated Underwriting System) won't approve you, you can go FHA depending on the HUD/FHA loan limits for your p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 11, 2014 Home Buying in Stockbridge
Paul Dumke, Real Estate Pro in Stevensville, MI
Paul Dumke answered:
I have a year sale contract. Six months into the contract our needs have not been met and am looking for advise on how to get out of contract ?
I agree with Derek.
"Most" Brokers will do what they can to see that you are pleased with the service you get from them.
If you are that unhappy, speak with the manag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 7, 2010 Home Selling in 49285
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Ingham County > Stockbridge
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer