Property Q&A in Stillwater : Advice

change location

cancel or


jhg12065,  in 12866
jhg12065 answered:
What type of 'work' would this house need?

I'd have to take a closer look at the building to evaluate whether work needs to be done.
Certainly, at a first glance, the exterior does appear to require some "TLC." Th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012 Property Q&A in Stillwater
Rachel A Kopp, Real Estate Pro in ,
Rachel A Kopp answered:
So, it has no water or sewage... Is the first floor slab-on-grade? Does it have any finished flooring?
This building is right around the corner where I live! So I had to add my two cents.
It would need finishing in several areas of the building and a well and septic but would make a ve ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 20, 2009 Property Q&A in Stillwater
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Saratoga County > Stillwater > Property Q&A in Stillwater
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer