Foreclosure in State College : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Peter Chiark…, Real Estate Pro in State College, PA
Peter Chiarkas answered:
How do I buy a foreclosure house in state college area?
I would recommend you chose a strong aggressive agent that has experience with this area. I have been selling real estate for over 10 years and have purchased many properties of this n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 2, 2009 Foreclosure in 16801
Decwinter, Home Buyer in 16801
Decwinter asked:
I am interested in a foreclosure house on 508 E. Irvin Ave. How do I buy it? I am first time buyer, so I dont know how the process of buying a foreclosure house work. I am paying by cash.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 14, 2009 Foreclosure in 16801
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Centre County > State College > Foreclosure in State College
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer