State Center : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sonny Yazdan…, Real Estate Pro in HUNINGTON BEACH, CA
Sonny Yazdanniaz answered:
I have a home in Iowa and want to buy a waterfront lot in Oklahoma. Can I get a loan that will have both of these properties?
No, they both need to be two separate loans.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 16, 2015 Home Buying in 50247
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Iowa > Marshall County > State Center
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer