Home Buying in Stanton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Robert Finger, Real Estate Pro in 90802
Robert Finger answered:
is there anywhere i can get some help with a first time buyer down payment for the house?
Hello aloha Jay
I have a program that is income restricted that works in conjunction with fha 3.5% down. The way it works is that the lender would have to qualify you for the program a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014 Home Buying in Stanton
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin County, CA
Sylvia Barry, MAS, CIPS, SRES answered:
My grandma's dad died and her house was in her fathers name. My grandma has 7 siblings. How can she get the house in her name. She bought it.
Unless all 7 siblings agree that your mother can be transferred to her name (which is what we did in our family); if there shall be any conflict among them; then the best thing for her ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Home Buying in Stanton
RENE LABRADO, Real Estate Pro in Fountain Valley, CA
RENE LABRADO answered:
Joint tenants (mom and dad) own house and one tenant gives his half to grantee (daughter). Is daughter now an?
Hi Ms Gardner,
Like Thom said, this is something you should consult with a Real Estate Attorney. Real Estate Attorneys deal with these kind of situations every day,

C ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 9, 2009 Home Buying in 90680
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Robert Finger, Agent in 90802
Robert Finger
Andrew Sparks, Managing Broker in Marina del Rey, CA
Andrew Sparks
Managing Broker
Marina del Rey, CA
Vinny Tran & Nancy Do, Broker in Westminster
Vinny Tran & Nancy Do
Home > California > Orange County > Stanton > Home Buying in Stanton
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer